Please contact us for our Discovery Questionnaire which will allow us to better understand your design, content and social needs.
- Domain name: we recommend you purchasing your choice of domain names through Heart Internet where we host the websites we build. By clicking here you will be able to browse and purchase domain names which you renew annually. If you have an existing domain name, we can work with that too, but if you’re starting anew, we recommend Heart Internet.
- Payment terms: we normally expect full payment upfront, unless the website is bespoke and we can agree a 50 /50 split: 50% upfront and 50% on launch.
- Once a domain name and payment is received, we start building or improving your existing website, with design cues from your responses to communications and the questionnaire.
- When the website build begins, we maintain regular contact via an Instant Messaging group, like WhatsApp, to ensure quality and speed.
- A Coming Soon page will be activated showing key information to web visitors whilst allowing 321 Websites to creat the website behind the page.
- Once a website is live, we will ask you to sign off the project.
- You are then given support with any issues for a period of 4 weeks.
- If social media marketing has been costed in, that will be delivered for one week up to four weeks, if specified in the invoice and proposal.
- After a month, we host your website, but we don’t make routine updates unless a Care Plan has been purchased.
- Email support: we will set up dedicated business emails and ensure that the contact form is working and that you are able to add the mail account to desktop, mobile and tablet devices and test these.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and hold us on demand harmless from and against any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Server, and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered and howsoever incurred by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these terms of business. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We hereby exclude all conditions, terms, representations (other than fraudulent representations) and warranties relating to the Services supplied under any agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising. In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
If you have any other points to raise that are not covered here, please email Paul and Stuart at email@example.com